Thank you to our Oktoberfest volunteers who make this possible. We still need help in many areas, so please do not hesitate to volunteer your time if possible. To help with the volunteer sign-ups for our fall festival, we are now registered with VolunteerSpot.
Here’s how it works, in 3 easy steps:
- Click here to go to our invitation page on VolunteerSpot
- Enter your email address. You will NOT need to register an account on VolunteerSpot in order to help
- Sign up and choose from the available spots. VolunteerSpot will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. It’s that easy!
$1,000 Scholarship Opportunity for High Schoolers
Every volunteer shift worked by a student or family member, enters them into our drawing
High school volunteers from grades 9-12 (or their family members), will get their names entered into a drawing to receive a $1,000 scholarship. The drawing will take place at the conclusion of Oktoberfest.
For every shift you or a family member volunteers for, their name will be entered. So the more shifts that they work as a volunteer, the more entries they will have in the drawing – and the better chance for them to win!
If volunteering does not fit your needs, we also offer opportunities to make in-kind donations. Below are some examples of such donations that are needed, but not limited to these. If you don’t have time to volunteer, but feel that you can provide a product we can use please contact us.
- Promotional items such as discount coupons, or give away/free items used to reward Oktoberfest volunteers
- Food donations such as hotdog buns, condiments (ketchup & mustard), pork, chicken, produce goods, bags of ice, soft drinks, coffee and cases of water
- Paper plates/bowls, plastic silverware, napkins, disposable cups, cleaning supplies and more